Interested in Working at Holoverse?
Are you interested in cutting edge technology, leisure and entertainment? Want a part-time job that suits your study timetable? Or even interested in a full time position with the possibility of career advancement? Consider working at Holoverse!
Comprising of 40 Hologram rooms, we provide guests with the most exciting holographic games and experiences the world has to offer. Right now, we are looking to employ enthusiastic individuals who are willing to provide a fun and memorable experience to each and every customer that walks through our doors.
To be successful you will need to have:
– Helpful and friendly customer service skills
– Clear, concise and well-mannered communication skills
– A humble, team-player attitude
– An ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure
– Initiative to get things done without needing to be asked
– Ambition to help make Holoverse a star Gold Coast attraction.
Responsibilities and routine tasks include:
– Serving groups at the front counter
– Working with our computers and projectors
– Interacting with Customers
– General Cleaning and maintenance
– Answering the phone and handling enquiries
Skills and prior experience:
– Till operation and cash management
– Some technical ability
– Experience in hospitality, entertainment or tourism is desirable
– IT knowledge is an advantage, but not necessary
– Supervisory or Duty Manager skills are also a plus!
Content Creation team
We are also currently seeking expressions of interest from talented artists, programmers and designers to work on our Holoverse games and experiences.
If you have a passion for creating captivating games and would love to try your hand at a new platform, contact us and, along with your CV, tell us why you think you would be a great addition to our team!
We produce our own hologram equipment at our factory in Southport. Using 3D printers to create the frames, soldering and calibration are all in-house. If you enjoy working with electronics and know a soldering iron from an oscilloscope, please contact us!